Every Rose Has It's Thorn

Every Rose Has It's Thorn

Friday, October 8

Nervous Hands & Anxious Smiles

To be or Not to be, That is the Question.

Decision Making.

Im the worlds worst at making decisions. I can barely decide where I want to eat, much less bigger decisions that are life changing.

what if nobody likes me?
what if i dont succeed?
what if i dont get anywhere at all?
will i consider myself a failure?
what if he doesnt like me?
what if im not his type?
what if i meet the right one and screw it up?
what if they dont like me?
what if they think im a joke?
what if they act nice to my face but they hate me and i dont even know?
what if they end up stabbing me in the back?
will i consider myself a failure?
will i fight back?

I cant live my life always worrying about what if, cause what if i die tomorrow and i never even know?

DONT THINK SO MUCH.

You gotta live YOUR like and learn where you stand. If you dont stand for something, Youll fall for anything.

 Im still learning who I am and what Im about.

but at 16, who isnt?

No comments:

Post a Comment